About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Thursday 10 March 2011

Jude's Jewels Stall is at Stirling University Today

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not being about much this week. Just been very busy getting website orders made and dispatched.

Been up to Stirling University this morning and set up the stall at the Atrium Traders Market. Nick is there all day and I will be back up after lunch, once I've got todays orders made and posted. New on the stall today are fab jewelled cupcake and sundae pendants. Hope they sell well :)  Also got a good selection of Tattoo pendants as well.

Scrabble and Lego still most popular on the website but great to see all sorts of other items selling well too. Chocolate egg earrings, pendants and bracelets going very fast just now.

I'm waiting on the parcel post as usual. Need an order of Sterling silver to be delivered so I can get on with a load of new earrings. Also waiting on crystals, resin moulds, flatbacks, more scrabble sets and a variety of other things too.  Just made a couple of rabbit pendants for the stall tomorrow.



Was at PT yesterday, so got aches all over today. It never seems to ger any easier.....or maybe it's just me getting older :)

Anyway, I'd better crack on and get these orders made. Don't want to leave Nick on his own too long.


Have a great day.

Take care.

Love form Jude xx

http://www.judesjewels.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment