About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Phew, What a Busy Day at Jude's Jewels !!

Hi everyone,

I'm just having a cup of tea and a wee break after a very busy day.

Went up to Stirling University this morning about 8.30am and set up the stall. Left Nick there at 10.30am and came home to get on with website orders. As it was half term we decided to close stall early at Uni so I was back up there for 2.30pm to put the stock away. Went home via the post office with the first load of orders. Made some bacon sandwiches when we got in then started on the second batch of orders. More Lego and Scrabble orders had come in while I was away, and one was a Scrabble necklace for Mothers Day so I had to get it made up and out today. Now catching my breath before starting on a couple of orders for Falkirk FM tomorrow.


While I was out this morning Royal Mail had been with a parcel, but put it through the door. There was also a note from DPD to say they had left a parcel in a safe place under the trampoline, so I went to get it......and found nothing. No idea who the parcel was for, where it was from, etc. and there was no info on the card :((




Then Parcelforce came with a package full of great embelishments from the US. Then the Postman came with another load of packages. So tons of new goodies but unfortunately I've been too busy today to do anything with them.

Got a weather warning from the Falkirk FM manager this mroning as there is bad weather forecast for tomorrow, but just received another email to say worst should be over by 8.30am, but it's going to be blustery so we are going to tie down the stalls !!





Nick had a fairly quiet day at the Uni, but did get sales so worth the effort to set up the stall :)

Now I'd better get back to work again.

Have a good evening.

Jude xx.
www.judesjewels.co.uk/ourshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment