About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Monday 4 April 2011

Monday Order Making at Jude's Jewels

Hi there,

Just back from Circuit Training with Nick. Had a great time, really enjoying the is circuit :)

Made Prawn Biryani with wild Bismati rice for tea, very nice.

Had a full on day making up all the orders from the weekend and today. But running out of boxes again so had to do another big order.

Spent a lot of time this morning ordering new materials as I've got a lot of ideas for new jewellery buzzing round in my head. Also got to make sure we have lots of stock made up ready for some of the big events we are doing over the summer.

Got my new Pineapple and Banana items made and listed, really pleased with them. Just got another couple of fruit items to make up. Think they will be very popular for the summer. Pineapple bracelet about to be listed on the website.





Thinking of making some resin bangles, so will have to look for moulds. Also will try the Epoxy resin rather than the polyester this time to reduce the fumes. Got some great new embeds already ordered so better get those moulds soon.

I've got to go now and do some more work on the website.

Have a good week.

Love from Jude xxx

www.judesjewels.co.uk/ourshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment