About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Sunday 10 April 2011

Had a Long Lie This Morning

Afternoon everyone, 

I almost put 'morning' there, then realised the time was almost 1 o'clock. I have had a very long lie in this morning. Just so tired after a busy week of markets and website sales, and a very long and busy day at Stirling FM yesterday. coupled with not much sleep. Nick was up early to watch the Grand Prix.

So now I'm up and doing my Blog, then either going out for a walk in the sunshine or having a wee round of golf. It will probably be golf as Nick will want to practice for the medal day at Comrie tomorrow.

A lot of orders came in on the website yesterday so I'll have to spend some time looking out all the materials I need to make up all the items. Most should be made and posted tomorrow.









Scrabble and Lego jewellery still going strong, but lots of chocolate theme items also selling well just now in the run up to Easter.  Almost sold out of Chocolate oranges and Creme eggs. Flowers and Fruit going well too.











Anyway, I'd better go and get dressed then see what we are going to do. Maybe even try to get some more resin rings made up if I get time.

Have a lovely Sunday afternoon.

Take care.

Jude xx

www.judesjewels.co.uk/ourshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment