About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Busy week ahead

Morning everyone,

I'm just trying to gather myself together to make all the stock we need to cover the 7 events we are doing this week. I need to have plenty of rings, earrings, bracelets, Scrabble, Lego and Mah Jongg, and lots more all ready to go tomorrow.

Ordered a load of new materials so hoping they all arrive today, or tomottow at the latest. Jen is making a lot of new bracelets for children and adults and I'm making the rings as well as anything also I think will sell well.

We had a very successful 1st Farmers market at Broxburn on Saturday. It had been well advertised and was very well supported. Jen went back to Greenock to try that market again and did quite well. Customers were pleased to see us back and she gave out a lot of cards.

Just signed up for another 3 monthly farmers markets so looks like we are going to be very busy over the summer.

Got my first set of Mah Jongg tiles yesterday and got some rings and pendants made up right away and listed on the website. I think these are going to be good sellers as they are so pretty and so on trend for summer.


Made my first lot of resin bangles yesterday as well. After a bit of pushing and manipulating, they came out of the moulds perfect and I'm quite pleased with the results. They take a lot of time to make and use a lot of resin so I'll see how these go before I make some more.



I'm just off for a wee run now, then I'm heading for town as I've run out of small padded envelopes again.. Think someone is eating them :) Also got to get some Easter cards for the family and do the banking. When I get back I've got to make up todays orders and get them ready for the post. I've got PT at 4pm today as well, so I'd better get a move on if I want to do everything :)

Hope you all have a lovely day, think the sun is going to come out here in Stirling again.

Take care.

Jude xx
www.jusdesjewels.co.uk/ourshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment