About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

I've ordered a ton of new materials today

Evening all,

Goodness but I've been busy today. I've ordered even more new materials to start making a new line in cufflinks, plus extend the range for some other items.

Todays orders are all made and posted, which is always a relief :)

Had great feedback for the fruity items I listed yesterday. Sales coming in already. More of this line will be added this week. Just need to set up a very small drill bit to get some pieces made.  Looks like the Bunch of Swingers Banana Earrings are going to be very popular. And the Pina Colada Pineapple Bracelet as well :) 










Also added a lot of new food rings, but photos are not up yet. Will have to do them tomorrow.  I've even just listed an amazing Royal Wedding Cake Ring :)

Event bookings coming in all the time just now, but having to turn some down as my calendar is already very full. Spring and Summer are going to be very full on for Jude's Jewels.

Nick and Jen will be at Milngavie Farmers market tomorrow. I have PT at 8am then am going to spend the day making new jewellery. Hopefully some of the new materials will arrive and I can get a lot done :)

Going to make a cup of tea and put my feet up now. Only stopped for about 20 minutes all day.

Take care.

Love from Jude xx.

www.judesjewels.co.uk/ourshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment