About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Monday 1 August 2011

Another Busy Monday

Evening everyone,

I'm just catching up with a bit of work on the website, adding links and checking the SEO. It's an ongoing job, making sure that everything is correctly listed and described.

There were a lot of orders to make up and get posted today. It's the same every Monday, as there are always a lot of website orders placed over the weekend. Just trying to work out a more efficient way of labelling and now considering buying a package so we can do out own postage without having to go to the Post Office every day.

I've had a couple of new ideas for earrings but will keep them to myself until I order the materials and get a couple of pairs made up. These are going to be very different :)

Also just reminding myself to order up plenty of bags and boxes. We will hopefully need them at the Edinburgh festival markets which start on Thursday. Jen has been working hard making up lots and lots of bracelets so we have plenty in stock.

I listed some new cufflinks today. Three pairs of Tartan Lion Rampants, a pair of Union Jacks, and a pair of Miniature Compasses. All very fun and funky.






I'd better go and get the things I need ordered.

Take care and have a good week.

Jude x
www.judesjewels.co.uk/ourshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment