About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Very Wet Weekend

Hi everyone.

We have just about dried out after 3 very wet days at Edinburgh Festival Markets, but at least the sun shone on Friday.

It was so wet on Sunday that all the other stallholders called off, so we decided not to bother setting up as one stall does not look like a market. We came all the way home again and I went back to bed. Probably did me the world of good as I've been working constantly for weeks.

Last week, Nick had a brilliant day at Milngavie farmers market and also at Falkirk farmers market, and the website has been very busy again, so that more than made up for the wet days in Edinburgh.
I've just introduced a new line (excuse the pun) on the website, fishing lure pendants. These are made from real Bass lures with Swarovski crystals covering the hooks. They are very bright and colourful, and I will be adding more today. I've also just sourced some fab brightly coloured Walleye flies and these will be made into earrings as soon as they arrive. I'm toying with the idea of using some Trout flies for earrings as well, but I'll wait and see how the first lot sell.

I've just added more Dr Who earrings to the online shop. The photos are coming this afternoon.
As always the Scrabble and Lego jewellery is selling well, as are the cufflinks. The new Purple Lego rings have sold out so I am searching for more bricks, and the Gold Lego pendants are proving to be very popular. The Red Geisha Girl pendants sold out almost immediately and so did the other Lego Minifig Girls. I'm just about to list a Lego Pirate Minifig pendant as well.
I sent out the August Newsletter on Sunday night and got a very good response. If you received the newsletter and are thinking of placing an order, remember to use the special discount code. If you would like to sign up to the next newsletter use this link.

Also remember that postage on UK orders over £20, and Overseas orders over £30 is Free.

I do hope you like all the new items I'm adding to the website. If there is anything you would like me to make and list, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Have a great week.
Take care.
Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment