About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Thursday 11 August 2011

Nicks at Edinburgh Market Today

Morning all from a very wet Stirling.

Most of southern and central Scotland has had constant rain for a couple of days now. We were watching about 4 weather stations last night and this morning to check the weather forecast for Edinburgh today. Very heave rain till about 6pm.

Phoned Edinburgh Market organiser at 6.30am to see what was happening and she said the market was going ahead today. As we have already paid a large deposit, Nick decided that he would drive through and do the Jude's Jewels stall himself while I stayed home and processed the website orders. He's away with a set of waterproofs as he has to park the car 30 minutes walk away from the market to get free parking, otherwise it's £20 for the NCP !!













Anyway, I made a new feather fascinator/hairband and listed it on the website last night. The one in the photo is for me to wear this weekend. It's available in a choice of feather colours and I've just been asked to add pink as well :)

I've also listed 6 pairs of Dr Who earrings, but I only have 1 pair of each type.










I found a few Tennants cans yesterday so listed 2 pairs of earrings. Found some Grouse cans too, so I updated the can cufflinks list as well.

I'm just waiting on the parcel post arriving, as I've got a lot of materials ordered. Most should arrive today. At least 6 sets of Scrabble should come today, so that means plenty of letters in stock for all the Scrabble jewellery. I got a huge delivery of Lego yesterday, so all colours of bricks are in stock too.










If I get a chance I'm going to work on some more fishing lure pendants, but I need to find my heavy duty snips so I can take the barbs and hooks off.
Remember to sign up for the Jude's Jewels mailing list to receive your special offer discount codes and newsletters.

Hope the rain is not too bad there ever you are.
Take care.
Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment