About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Thursday 6 January 2011

Accounts Posted

Well I heaved huge sigh of relief this afternoon !!
 The JJ accounts were posted to the accountant. It's been a marathon task this time which was entirely my own fault. I just got very, very busy last year and did not bother to keep the books up to date. I've made a mental note to myself to organise my time better this year and keep the books up to date and to get them to the accountant in May!! We shall see what happens..................
 Anyway, got a big delivery of Scrabble tiles today, so I was able to almost catch up with orders for K's, and also get almost everything else made and posted too :)
 Now just got to put Christmas decorations away in cupboards and up in loft to get house back to normal. Then I have Nicks invoices to WP tomorrow and I'm home and dry. I can go away on my hols without a black cloud hanging over me :)
 Jen is being left in charge of website orders when I am away, so dispatches will be almost as normal, hopefully!
 So better get this Christmas stuff put away, then I can watch some TV :)
 Stay safe.
 Love from Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment