About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Sunday 9 January 2011

Snowy Sunday

Hi everyone, hope you had a good Saturday.


Snow still on the ground here but blue skies above, so nice to look at.

We had friends in for supper last night so have been a bit slow to get going this morning :)

Just about to start on the weekend orders, and also place orders for more materials and try to find some more Scrabble sets :)

Got plenty of all Scrabble letters including J's, but still very short on K's.

Lego cufflinks and rings selling well over the weekend as well as some of the Valentines day items.

Got my family coming for supper tomorrow night so am going to make some Scrabble and Cans & Candy jewellery for my nieces today.

Still got a lot of invoices to type up for Nick as well, so think I am going to be busy :)

Better get to it.

Have a great Sunday.

Jude x



No comments:

Post a Comment