About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Saturday 8 January 2011

All white here

Morning all,
Snowed again last night so all white again here in Stirling.
We had to call out Scottish Power emergency guy last night as our main switch was burning.  They had to cut our power for the night but they came back this morning to fix the problem so we are fine now.
2 Scrabble sets arrived this morning so have more K's to put into orders.  Lot's of J's in stock just now.
Going to have a day off making things today as we have friends coming for supper and I need to go shopping, cook and clean :)
Have a great weekend.
Love from Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment