About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Creme Eggs back in Stock

Hi everyone,


I'm still on holiday and Jen is still in charge.

I have added re-listed my Creme Egg earrings again in time for Easter orders and also added a matching pendant.

Coming very soon will be more Easter items and some Valentines Day pieces and a few Mothers Day items. I hope you like them all.

I have ordered a load of extra Scrabble sets so have all letters in stock for orders. Also got quite a few sets of Travel Scrabble coming in too.

Just about to place a new Lego order, so watch out for some new design ideas coming soon.

I'm looking out for some Day of the Dead beads here in San Antonio, so watch out for some funky new lines very soon.

Have to go now as I've had a busy day sight-seeing at the Alamo and down in the Riverwalk.

Take care and stay safe.

Love from Jude xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment