About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Sunday 30 January 2011

New stock will be listed next week

Hi everyone,

I'm still on holiday and Jen is doing a fab job keeping the orders flowing out.

Still a bit of a wait for Scrabble K's but everything else is fine.

I have had some great ideas for new lines while I have been on my holidays here in the USA. Going to be making up some necklaces with chains, western charns and turquoise drops I think.

Now getting very relaxed and ready to start back to work on a high.

Hope you are all getting through the winter months and are looking forward to Spring :)

Stay safe.

Love from Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment