About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Stuck in the USA

Hi everyone.
Sorry to have been off for a few days.
We are now in Galveston and have caught the tail end of the storm that is sweeping the USA. Our flights have been cancelled but Jen has managed to get us booked to fly out on Friday.  Just hope the snow stops by then.
I've had a lot of great ideas for new jewellery and can't wait to get started.
On the website, Scrabble and Lego jewellery of all kinds still selling very well. Lots or orders for Creme Eggs, Dice, Chess and Monopoly too. 
Jen is being kept very busy :) 
Have to go now. but I'll try to get back on soon. 
Take care.
Love from Jude xx

http://www.judesjewels.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment