About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Almost Back to Normal

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of Blogs lately but the PC in the hotel in Galveston did not like my Jude's Blog input form and would not let me publish, and since I got back from my hols I have either been working or sleeping.

The 2 day delay in Texas due to Ice and Snow was very strange for down there!

Been catching up on outstanding orders since I got back. Jen had done a fab job keeping things going while I was away bu there were a few items she was not sure about making :)

So I have worked away and am now up to date with everything. Been listing some new Cand and Candy items. Jaeger Bomb earrings seem very popular and just listed Bacardi and Coke earrings. Now have Jaegermeister, Bacardi, McEwansd, Magners and other can beads so will be listing more tonight. Remember that I have Tennants earrings, bracelets, cufflinks and phone charms in stock now if you are going to T-in-the-Park :)

Nick is off posting todays batch of orders. 

Just made up some new miniature cake rings with cupcakes, buns, biscuits and donuts so will be listing some as soon as I get photos take.

Still selling lots of Scrabble and Lego jewellery so don't panic if you have not ordered yours yet :)

The Creme Eggs earrings and pendants are selling very well and stock is limited just now, so if you want these get your orders in fast.

Better go and see what I can make for the tea. We are all on diets now!!

Take care.

Love from Jude.

No comments:

Post a Comment