About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Friday 18 February 2011

Making Lego Jewellery Today

Morning all,

Just been looking out all the materials I'm going to be using in my jewellery making today :)

Going to be making new Lego head earrings, mini figure pendants, dog pendants and light sabre earrings.


Also got a load of new buttons delivered so I'm going tobe making kids rings for the weekend.

Jen needs a display of Scrabble rings for her stall so I'll do a whole set for her too.


Got a customer request for a hairband with a bird on it, so have ordered all the materials, just waiting on them arriving.


Also got a customer request last night for a Pixie Lott style Scrabble hair clip. Listed it on website last night so can make it in any letter now :)

And just a reminder that at the moment I have all Scrabble letters in stock including J's and K's, so if you want something with one of these letters, now's your chance :)

Anyway, I'd better get cracking on my jewellery making.
Have a great day.

Love from Jude xx

http://www.judesjewels.co.uk/ourshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment