About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Looking for New Materials

Hi there,

Nick has just gone to the PO with todays orders. I've spent a lot of time searching for mew materials to use in rings and pendants today. Looking at Miniature items just now. they are very quirky and so much fun. Not just food items, but other things too.

We have quite a few large outdoor events booked over the summer and I know I will need to have a good amount of stock ready to go. Smaller items sell well at these events so I'm looking for inspiration all over the place.

Got to go and order address labels now as computer went funny on me last time I was half was through. Also need to go and order blue Lego as well.
Lots of Scrabble sets arrived today so I now have J's and K's in stock along with loads of all the other letters. Just thinking of what to do with them all :)

So I'd better pop over the the label site and get my order in.

Have a good evening. 

Love from Jude xx

http://www.judesjewels.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment