About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Tuesday 22 February 2011

New Ideas Day at Jude's Jewels

Morning all,

Kind of grey and overcast here in Stirling, but not raining which is a bonus.

Have decided to try making some cabochons for rings using resin and embedding various unusual items. Have to order resin and hardner, etc, and also get some moulds. Will get on to that today :) Think this could be fun.

chocolate easter egg earrings

Some big orders for Easter, Chocolate and Scrabble items came yesterday, so will be making them up this afternoon. Also had a lot of enquiries for custom pieces, which is great.

cadburys chocolate bar bracelet





Going to go for another walk/jog over the top of Bridge of Allan this morning. Really trying hard to get back into shape.

That's me had my porridge and blueberries, and a wee cup of tea, so I'm all ready to go and face the day.

scrabble tile chain necklace

creme egg pendant

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.


Take care.




Love from Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment