About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Saturday 5 February 2011

Extra Stock just added

Hi everyone, 

We have finally made it home from our trip to the USA. Had a great time and got lots of great new ideas for jewellery. 

Now ready to start back to work. Already updating the website. Just added extra stock of Marmite cufflinks and pendants, Creme Eegg earrings and pendants, new Chess Piece Knight earrings, and a few Sweetie rings. 

Lots more to come tomorrow as soon as I get things made and photographed. 

Although Jen has done a great job with the dispatching over the past 3 weeks, I still have over 30 orders to make and process tomorrow, and they will all be posted on Monday except for a few Scrabble K items. One of my suppliers of tiles let me down and another sent a couple of sets which I could not use as the letters were badly faded :( 

Just updated my Calendar of Events, so check out where the Jude's Jewels stalls will be this month. 

Have to go now as I have a lot of materials to search out for the new stock lines I want to make. 

Have a great weekend. 

Love from Jude xx

http://www.judesjewels.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment