About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Cufflinks and K's Today

Afternoon everyone,

Had a bit of a long lie in this morning after the PT and Circuit Training yesterday. Feeling good today, had my porridge and blueberries and enjoying the healthy detox diet we are all on.

Just getting everything organised to make and dispatch lots more orders this afternoon.

A good selection of Cufflinks, Scrabble, Lego and Swarovski Thistles going out today :)


Just taken these photos of a new necklace I made last night.  I'll be listing it in the shop later.
Ordered a load of fun flatbacks for rings last night so hope they will arrive in a week or so. Also had to order another 300 boxes !! Got to go and place an order for more address labels too, while I am remembering about it :)

So I'd better get going and make a start on the making before lunch time.

Have a great day.

Love from Jude xx

http://www.judesjewels.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment