About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Monday 21 February 2011

Monday is Making Day at Jude's Jewels

Hi everyone,

Just getting myself sorted out to start making up all the orders from over the weekend. The website has been very busy :)  I've also updated the Scrabble Jewellery prices, so have a look.

Unfortunately we had 2 quite poor Farmers Markets on Saturday. Both Queens Park and Cupar were quiet for us. Bad weather did not help at all :(

Had a day off yesterday and went for a great walk/jog over Bridge of Allan and home via Stirling Uni. Really enjoyed it and managed to run for over a mile, which is good for me.

Took one of my neices to see 'Paul' last night. First time we have been to the cinema in years !! Really enjoyed it.

Just in the process of making this feathered bird hairband for a customer in Paisley. Quite pleased with it so will list it on the website in a wee while, once I've got it finished off.


Better get to it as I do make a lot to make. 

Back soon.have a great week.

Love from Jude.

No comments:

Post a Comment