About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Website Getting Busy Already.

Hi everyone,



Hope you are all doing fine.


I am on holiday just now so and controlling the website from far away.


Daughter Jen is in charge of processing the orders at home this week and she is doing a good job.


The website is starting to get busy again already, so I am very pleased.


Scrabble, Lego, Chess, Sweeties, Cans and Coin Cufflinks all selling well.


Look out for some new items in the coming weeks. I have Valentines Day, Easter and Mothers Day pieces all about to be listed.


Got to go to bed now as I have had a busy day coaching Nick on the golf course.


Stay safe.


Love from Jude XX

No comments:

Post a Comment