About Me

My photo
Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
I love making jewellery of all kinds. Scrabble and Lego jewellery have been popular for a while but now the 50 Shades of Grey range and the Zingy Blobs are selling well too. I make everything from unique gemstone necklace sets to phone charms. I love making tiaras and bridal jewellery and offer a bespoke service. Cufflinks are very much back in fashion and I have a large selection and am always making more. Pop over to the Jude's Jewels website and have a look.

Sunday 23 January 2011

Jen's In Charge

Just a quick Jude's Blog tonight as I am still on my holidays :)

After a wonderful week in Scottsdale, Arizona, we are now in El Paso, Texas, but moving on to San Antonio tomorrow.
Jen is in charge of Jude's Jewels at the moment and is doing a great job processing and dispatching the orders.
Lots of sales going through just now which is fantastic. Scrabble, Lego, Chess and Sweeties still best sellers. Cufflinks, earrings, rings and bracelets all going well.
Better go, as I have to pack for the road trip tomorrow.
Back on the Blog again soon.
Take care.
Jude x.

No comments:

Post a Comment